Sunday, March 13, 2011

Desserts That Took My Breath Away Last Saturday

My trip to Paradizoo Theme and Residence Inn Tagaytay was indeed one of the moments that took my breath away. No, I didn’t get the chance to Zipline. Not that I have fear of heights; I just felt more like to be my group's official photographer rather than being extreme that day. It was breath-taking simply because I was closer to nature, I was with awesome friends, and I was given SWEETS!
Kissing is like drinking salted water. You drink, and your thirst increases. --Chinese Proverb ♥You'll get the same effect with Mendez, Cavite's hot pure chocolate drink. Once you've emptied a cup, you'll see yourself craving for more.

My advice to you is not to inquire why or whither, but just enjoy your ice cream while it's on your plate. --Thornton Wilder ♥The main ingredient of Paradizoo's ice cream (P10/cup or cone) is fresh goat's milk. It comes in two flavors: vanilla and pineapple--healthy and yummy at the same time. Isn't that cool?

Roses are red, violets are blue, sugar is sweet but nothing compared to you. --Unknown ♥Oh yes! Residence Inn Tagaytay has a lot of sugar and milk stocks for your halo-halo (P85/order). We almost drowned the crushed ice and all the stuffs in milk and sugar. More please...

I do like a little romance...just a sniff, as I call it, of the rocks and valleys. Of course, bread-and-cheese is the real thing. The rocks and the valleys are no good at all, if you haven't got that. --Anthony Trollope ♥A newfound blogger friend, Irishell, introduced Loumars Pies & Tarts to me. She said this is at present the best buko pie and fruit tart supplier from Tagaytay, beating the legendary Colette's Buko Pies. A box of assorted tarts costs P150.

And to sum up, here's another quote to remind me--and you dear readers--that "Temptation is like a knife, that may either cut the meat or the throat of a man; it may be his food or his poison, his exercise or his destruction." --John Owen


And as my own saying, "Just like smoking and drinking, too much sweets is dangerous to your health, so eat moderately." :) Do you love my food quotes? You can browse for more here: love related quotes.

1 comment:

MomRizza said...

We love Loumars too! :)