Saturday, January 15, 2011

My Ocean Surf Experience at Marriot Cafe

Last January 14, bloggers dove into an entire buffet spread of ocean treasures prepared by Marriot's Cafe. It was totally a feast of the finest seafood and meat choices, of which I had an extravagant gastronomic experience.

And to make you salivate, here are some photos which I took during the event. 



Even Chef demonstrated and cooked for us, one of his specialties, "Nilasing na Hipon." Although I didn't try it because the shrimp is still moving--and it's part of the show--my co-bloggers said it was good. Next time, I'll try it, too. 

And here's my share...
 stuffed ravioli with shrimps & mushrooms in cream sauce
 fresh rock lobsters, clams, and shrimp
 Chili Chinese soup with jelly fish, century egg, and veggies
 for dessert
 Italian ice cream; flavored Bailey's, mango sorbet, and vanilla

"Let me breathe first." That's what I told my colleagues after the meal. I just couldn't breathe any more because I was full. The food was really satisfying and the dessert just added to the calories I have to burn. It was time to unbutton the pants. Hahaha!

For those who want to experience Marriot's Cafe's Ocean Surf's seafood buffet, it will be available every Friday and Saturday dinner at Php 1,750nett for adults and Php 875nett for children. Children below 12 get in for half the price while children below 6 get in for free! For more information, you can call (632)988-9999.

No comments: