Saturday, July 17, 2010

Blueberries n' Cream Waffles @ Red Mango, SM Mega Mall

After a job interview in Ortigas, I happened to pass by at SM Mega Mall to have something to eat since it was already lunch time. While strolling around, I saw a poster displaying pictures of mouth-watering desserts, and realizing that it was Red Mango, I never had second thoughts.
I entered and since I was not that hungry, I got an order of Blueberries n' Cream Waffles and dove right to it with great satisfaction. Topped with Yogurt, I savored every bite of nourishment and enjoyed each slice of fair sweetness and smooth creaminess.
At an affordable price of P150 (waffle P85, yogurt topping P40 and bottled water P25), dining in at Red Mango was an experience.

4 comments:

foodiesoul said...

i love Red Mango! i frequent their Trinoma branch. But I haven't tried their waffles yet. now i have reason to. :)

Nicely said...

@foodiesoul: try it and you'll lurve it =)

u8mypinkc00kies said...

wow! nakakagutom :P

Nicely said...

@u8mypinkc00kies: naman! sarap tlg! thanks for commenting :D