Friday, November 27, 2009

Good Food @ the Recipes, Robinson's Place-Ermita


Last November 17, Tuesday, I met up with my high school barkada to discuss our plan to hold an outreach program for the elderly at the Camillus Med Haven, Marikina City on December 19. While planning for the charity event, we decided to have dinner at the RECIPES, Robinson's Place-Ermita. They said the food there is really good and they were right.

We ordered three main dishes for the seven of us to share. Each serving is good for 2-3 persons and the price is really affordable.

Lechon Kawali with Kangkong (P205)
Crispy Tilapia (P205)
Gising Gising (P160)
It was my first time to eat at the Recipes and it didn't disappoint me. I loved their food so much that I want to bring and treat some family and friends there anytime soon. Hmmm... I still can't forget the taste of Gising Gising. In fact, I made my own version at home. Mommy and Fernan loved it, too. I will give you my recipe in another post. Abangan n'yo na lang...

Recipes is at the Pedro Gil Wing, 2nd Level of Robinson's Place-Ermita
(near Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf store)

No comments: