Thursday, October 1, 2009

Our Anawangin Cove Getaway

This is (again) an entry to Lagawan's "Who Wants a Havaianas FlipFlops?" contest.

The mechanics say I have to choose only one photo so I am posting this one.
A trip to Anawangin Cove, San Antonio, Zambales was a dream come true, but I never imagined it would be possible with Yobs. Yobs is a very special friend and being with him at Anawangin, enjoying the cool breeze, the wonderful scenery, the beach, the boat ride, the agujo trees, the sand, the rain (it was indeed rainy because of a typhoon), the tent, the delightful food and his officemates' company, was really unforgettable.

Do I have to say more? The photo speaks for itself.
~~~~~
I hope this entry qualifies me to win my second original Havs pair.

2 comments:

insominx said...

wow! pang postcard yong photo ah :D galing naman. inggit tuloy ako kasi hanggang ngayon hindi pa din kami natutuloy sa pagpunta ng anawangin hehehe.. malamang next year na yan sa dami ba namang bagyong pumapasok sa pilipinas ngayon

Nicely said...

@ insominx: thanks for the compliment. sana matuloy na rin kayo coz it's really worth the trip. nway, hindi po nag-oopen ung link mo. di tuloy kita kilala...