Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Daing na Bangus @ LZM Lutong Bahay Specialties, Silang, Cavite

I first heard of LZM Restaurant from a friend/officemate/neighbor who so so so loves to eat [anywhere and whatever] and she was the one who brought me here last Sunday.


LZM Lutong Bahay Specialties is located at By-Pass, San Vicente, Silang, Cavite and has a number of branches all over the South, including the one in Tagaytay City. Their specialty?
.
None other than their most famous "Daing na Bangus," which definitely tastes like the ones produced from Dagupan, Pangasinan. Price varies upon the size of the fish that you order. Ours cost P270 for the 1 1/2 feet long and 1 foot wide tasty and delicious giant bangus. Unfortunately, the photos that Kate and I took got corrupted while we were uploading them on the pc so I grabbed the photo that Market Manila had during his visit to LZM. (See below)

LZM also specializes in Bulalo (P360) but since our colleague, Ted, does not eat bulalo, we ordered Sinigang na Hipon (P240), which is also one of my favorites. Yes, it was good, too, although it tasted ordinary. I mean, nothing special. I regret we didn't order bulalo. *can't sleep lol*
.
I just picked a photo nearest to how LZM's sinigang na hipon looks like. Photo credit to ashleypops.com and Google
.
Since my Dad loves bulalo and Mom loves daing na bangus, I will surely bring them here. The venue may not look as classy and world-class as other restos, but their daing na bangus truly satisfy my taste... more than that, I long to have a taste of their bulalo. I even heard a man who is supposed to be the father of a family sitting beside our table, "Masarap talaga ang bulalo nila dito." It made me more curious.
.

3 comments:

sheila said...

Hello!:) wondering if we could lift some of your blogs for a book/foodguide we are publishing for the Sooo Pinoy campaign, we could/may tweak the article(s) a little but will of course ne credited to you, please let me know what you think, thank you:

Nicely said...

@Sheila: Sure, e-mail me @ nicely.rom@gmail.com. Thanks!

Oliver Almero said...

Masarap pa rin! from Laundry Machinery Manufacturer