Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Bestfriends Reunited

At long last, after almost seven years of not seeing each other, I happened to hug my high school bestfriend again. I was in Baguio last, last weekend to attend an officemates' wedding. Before going back to Manila, I contacted Cathy to pick me up so that I could visit her and her family in Sison, Pangasinan.

After having lunch at Shakeys-SM Baguio, we allocated an hour of travel from Baguio to their hometown. I stayed overnight in their house. Good to bring back the memories of the good old days...

Morning after, at seven in the morning, we were already at the Victory Liner terminal. I had to run after the 8am trip to Cubao/Pasay so that I would be home before it was dark.

Saying goodbyes is the saddest part, I almost cried. Good thing, the bus blew its horn already and I had to jump up the bus and turn my back on them, without having the guilt feeling that we would be separated again.

No comments: