Monday, May 21, 2007

Atimonan, Quezon


One of my officemates (Mago) invited me to go out of town - in Atimonan, Quezon - for his sister's wedding. He also invited my ex. We stayed there for three days. Hehehe! We left the office at 5:30pm and proceeded to the bus terminal near Nagtahan Bridge. The fare costs P180.

It was a 5-hour trip and arrived in Atimonan at past 11pm. It was dark already (of course! it's midnight). Early morning, I was surprised. Their house is along the shore, a few steps from the sea. Exciting.
-


We strolled around the town until we decided to take a splash on the falls, a 30-minute trek from their house. It is all green and serene. The view is indeed breathtaking!



At the falls, the water is crystal clear. You can also see the school of fish swimming under, they go near the surface if you give them food to eat (bread and chips are their favorite. Yumyum!).

It was also the first time I ate Catmon (the fruit)! Tastes like kamias, balimbing and suha. It's kind of sour. Lots of Vitamin C, I guess. I regret I forgot to take a picture of it. *sigh*

On our trip back, it was only me and my ex who had our way to Manila. We left the house at 2pm and was in Lucena by 4pm (fare is P60). We arrived in Alabang (P158) at 7pm. He came with me to GMA and separated ways at the terminal where he would take the jeepney rides to Dasma-Trece-Tanza. He should have taken the fx from Lucena to Tanza; I was glad he made sure I was safe back home by taking the longer trip with me, even it would cause him inconvenience. Still, thanks.

No comments: